Krishna Mukherjee Images | Hot Pics | Instagram: Mukherjee started off her career in 2014 with Channel V India’s Jhalli Anjali where she played Sheena. In 2015, she played Arshiya in anthology series Twist Wala Love.
She got her breakthrough with Star Plus’s Yeh Hai Mohabbatein where she portrayed Aliya Raghav opposite Abhishek Verma. In 2019, Mukherjee played Taamsi in Colors TV’s Naagin 3.
Krishna Mukherjee is an Indian television actress. She is primarily known for her work in small screen industry. Born on 12 August 1992, she completed her schooling and graduation from her hometown. The actress rose to fame for portraying the role of “Aaliya” in Star Plus’s popular show “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”. She is the best example of being fearless and bold as she strongly defeated her fear of facing camera and appeared on the big screen without any hesitancy. She enjoys millions of followers on her Instagram account for her beauty and great acting abilities.
|Real Name||Krishna Mukherjee|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Famous Role||Aaliya (Yeh Hai Mohabbatein)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Krishna Mukherjee
- Krishna started her career as a model and made her TV debut with Channel V’s show Jhali Anjali, where she played the role of Shina.
- Does Krishna Mukherjee smoke?: Not Known
- She became popular by playing the role of Aaliya (on-screen daughter of Mani and Ishita) in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.
- Does Krishna Mukherjee drink alcohol?: Yes
- She is considered as a look alike of popular TV actress Mouni Roy, but she doesn’t like this comparison.
- Earlier, she used to have fear of Camera, but now she has overcome it after doing musical theatre under Ashton Lobo.
She was born on 12 August 1992 in a Bengali family. Her mother name is Ruby Mukherjee. She has an elder sister named Saru Mukherjee Sharma. There is not much information available about her family as the actress likes to keep her personal life a bit private. She wants people to focus more on her professional work other than her personal life. Though, she shares a close bond with her family. Her family has supported her in every step of her career to make her name in the tinsel town.