Skip to Content
Reem Sameer Shaikh Photos: Reem Sameer Shaikh is an Indian television actress. She is playing the role of Kalyani Malhar Rane in Tujhse Hai Raabta on Zee TV since September 2018.
In 2017, she landed a lead role in a film called “Gul Makai“.
In 2018, she guest-starred as Sanaya Seth on Colors TV popular show Tu Aashiqui. In the same year she booked the lead role in Zee TV’s new show Tujhse Hai Raabta.
|Full Name||Reem Sameer Shaikh|
|Famous For||Playing Malala Yousafzai in “Gul Makai” (Malala Yousafzai’s Biopic)|
|Date of Birth||8 September 2002|
|Age (as in 2019)||17 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||Gyankendra School, Lokhandwala, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||High School|
Reem Shaikh was born as ‘Reem Sameer Shaikh’ on Sunday, 8 September 2002 (age 16 years; as in 2018) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
- She likes travelling, shopping, doing photography, swimming, dancing, and cycling.
- She has done more than 100 TV commercials for various brands like Maggi, McDonald’s, and Clinic Plus. Her first advertisement was for a hair product.
- She likes TV actress Jennifer Winget. Talking about her, she says-
I am a big fan of Jennifer Winget. I simply adore the way she carries herself. She is classy and cute at the same time.”
- Reem was 6 years old when she received her first pay. She did a photo shoot for a catalogue, for which, she received Rs. 300.
- Her first celebrity crush was, Justin Bieber.
- She was widely appreciated and loved by the audience for her role of ‘Chikki’ on the Star Plus TV show “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2013).
- She has worked with popular TV stars like Pallavi Subhash, Zalak Desai, Hina Khan, and Ulka Gupta.
- She frequently makes guest appearances in the comedy show “Khatra Khatra Khatra.”